There has been a practice at 11 Charlton Road since 1948. Dr Miller started here and the house was both a surgery and his home until he retired in 1978. In 1968 Dr Dawe’s single handed practice in Littleheath merged with the practice at Charlton Road. The Littleheath surgery eventually closed in 1989, enabling all the patients to receive the full complement of services under the roof of here at Charlton Road. The practice underwent major renovation in 1997 with the purchase of the neighbouring house to what it is at present. The building was significantly enlarged providing more consulting rooms, improved reception and waiting areas, designated treatment rooms and even lift access.
We are pleased to have patients who have been with this practice such a long time and have seen the many changes that have occurred.
Our present-day surgery is part of the Greenwich Clinical Commissioning Group